Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Soundless Wails Of The Soul - a Nutter's Final Ode

Why was i born?

I just died yesterday.

Nyway lets meet up tommorow, if its not a problem for you.

Are u scared?

No dont.

I think Am still alive.

Ya jus got a lil bit more life.

But its in ur hands

Will u let me down??

iam sure u would,seen dat so many times in my short life didnt i?

Short bursts of happiness followed by waves of bitter disappointment...

But bloody God has given me truckloads of optimism...

Still believing....Still...Still...n Still

Dat you wouldnt lemme down

But i know u would:)

N what was dat question u askeD...

About me right??

Do i really need to say more?

nah not much time for me, life's draining out fast n ive got lots to do...

what was i saying?

Ah i can hear the Divine Father speaking me..

"NUTTER" He says "This aint the World for You...Come to me...Come to me....Come to me...Rest In Peace"

But i kept waiting for U

Why?

Because i believed u more than i believed myself

But as it always happens in my life....

A Futile Wait

I heard HIM again...Agian and again

and I followed the path of the Divine Father..

Rest In Peace

Forever.

2 comments:

Tejo said...

The divine father has to return empty to Heaven... Cos the Earth s in need of a beautiful Soul Called A. Aaditya..

Sum ppl cum
Sum ppl go...
But few ppl ll stay up all times...
Do remember this.......

Anonymous said...

Soulful words....ever heard!!!.....
Very true....Very meaningful...
Aadhi....U rock my dear!!!!!